Pre-need companies with revoked or suspended license list. Last night on 24 Oras on GMA-7, the program reported the present financial status of Prudential Life Plans Inc.They also included on their report, the other remaining pre-need companies that have either suspended or revoked license from selling plans to the public.
As a plan holder, it is better to double check and verify your current pre-need provider if it is included in the list or not.
Here’s the list of pre-need companies with suspended or revoked license:
Redeemer Life Plan, Supreme Educational Plan, Celestial Memorial Life Plans, Sanson Memorial Plan, Capitol Plans, Excel Memorial Life Plan, Group Developers Inc., Familcare Plans, Grayline Plans, Comprehensive Annuity Plans and Pensions Inc., Garden of Memories Memorial Park & Chapel Inc., Ideal Pension Plans Corp., Eduplan Phils., Classic Plans Inc., First Interstate Multiplex Pension Plans Inc., Gillamace Life & Pension Plans Inc., Global Family Protection Plans, Holy Life Plan, Premiere Memorial Plans, Phine Plans, Primeplan Int’l. Corp., Pryce Plans, Pamana, Savior Life Plan, Phil Asia Care Plans, Danvil Plans, Special Plans, Pet Plans.
Other Related Search Terms:
- list of pre need plans with revoked license
- list of pre need plans with suspended license
- list of pre need plans with cancelled license
- list of pre need plans in the Philippines
- revoked Philippines’ pre need plans 2012
- suspended Philippines’ pre need plans 2012
- prudential life plans incorporated